These cheesey Scalloped Potatoes make a great side dish, or stand alone supper. Easy to make, and a sure winner with your family. The cheese and cream of mushroom soup give these potatoes a great taste.
Scalloped Cheese Potato Recipe
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 4 lbs of potatoes
- 2 cans 10.75 ounce cream of mushroom soup(condensed)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese ( 8 oz pkg )
- Peel, then slice potatoes thinly.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes and Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Layer ½ of the potato mixture in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Spread out half the butter, and ½ the cheese.
- Add the rest of the potatoes
- Apply the rest of the butter and cheese to the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or till potatoes are tender.