These Brownies are nice and moist. I think one of the things I liked most about this Brownie recipe is that, if you do any amount of baking at all, you will probably have all the ingredients on hand. This is a quick and simple recipe the Family will love.
Simple Brownie Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 4 Large eggs
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup Coco Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 cup Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 while you are preparing the Brownie Mix.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/simple-brownie-recipe/brownie-mix-ingredients-picture/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/brownie-mix-ingredients-picture.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”brownie-mix-ingredients-picture” alt=”brownie-mix-ingredients-picture”][/url]
- Mix the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla till they are well blended.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together separately.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the Brownies start to separate from the edges of the baking dish or pan.
- Let cool toughly and Enjoy.