Simple Brownie Recipe
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 4 Large eggs
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 cup Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 while you are preparing the Brownie Mix.
- Mix the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla till they are well blended.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together separately.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the Brownies starts to separate from the edges of the baking dish or pan.
- Let cool toughly and Enjoy.