Basic Instant Pot Stew Recipe
- 1 pound stew meat (cut into one inch cubes-I used round steak in this recipe)
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium potatoes (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 medium onions (cut into wedges)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 celery rib (cut into ½ inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into Instant Pot; mix thoroughly.
- Seal pot and press the stew button.
- When Instant pot is done cooking let rest for 10 minutes and turn the valve to quick release. ( being careful so you don’t burn yourself)