BBQ Country Pork Ribs Recipe
- 3 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 2 cups BBQ sauce-your choice
- 2 medium sliced onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of beer (12 ounces)
- Brown the pork in a lightly sprayed or oiled skillet.
- Place the ribs on a baking pan that has a lid or can be covered with aluminum foil.
- Spread the slices of onions around the pork ribs.
- Pour in the bear and cover.
- Bake covered at 375 F for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until tender.
- Drain and discard the beer.
- Slice the garlic and add it to the barbeque sauce
- Cover with the barbecue sauce and bake uncovered for one more hour or until the ribs are brown, and the sauce is thick.