This is a simple barbeque pork ribs recipe. Takes a while to cook but a very short period of time to prepare. So basically you can pretty much put it on and go about your work. They are delicious and just melt in your mouth they are so tender.
BBQ Country Pork Ribs Recipe
- 3 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 2 cups BBQ sauce-your choice
- 2 medium sliced onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of beer (12 ounces)
- Brown the pork in a lightly sprayed or oiled skillet.
- Place the ribs on a baking pan that has a lid or can be covered with aluminum foil.
- Spread the slices of onions around the pork ribs.
- Pour in the bear and cover.
- Bake covered at 375 F for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until tender.
- Drain and discard the beer.
- Slice the garlic and add it to the barbeque sauce
- Cover with the barbecue sauce and bake uncovered for one more hour or until the ribs are brown, and the sauce is thick.