Chocolate, cream cheese, whipped topping, and cherries forming a rich and delicious combination of flavors to create this Black Forest Cream Cheese Pie.
Wow your Holiday guests – this Black Forest Cream Cheese Pie is quick and simple to put together.
Black Forest Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 package cream cheese, (8 ounces softened)
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (melted and cooled)
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping ( 8 ounces thawed)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, mix together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and sugar until smooth. Add the chocolate and continue mixing until well combined and then mix in the whipped topping until just combined.
- Using a spoon, spoon the mixture into a 9-inch graham cracker crust.
- Top with the cherry pie filling and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Adapted from Taste of Home