Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a mixer till well beaten.
- Stir in the buttermilk, vanilla, and butter.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix with your mixer until well blended.
- Use a lightly greased griddle at 350 degrees. I use cooking spray-it works very well for this.
- Pour batter onto the griddle or pan so the pancakes are about the size you want them.
- Cook until the top is covered with tiny bubbles. Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.