Smooth and Delicious. This is just a great tasting Buttermilk Pancake.
This is a simple recipe and it’s not much more work than creating pancakes from a box mix. Some times here at home we will have what we call a Breakfast supper. It is exactly what it sounds like. A breakfast type meal for supper. I hope you enjoy!
Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter-melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a mixer till well beaten.
- Stir in the buttermilk, vanilla and butter.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix with your mixer until well blended.
- And you are ready to cook.
- Use a lightly greased griddle at 350 degrees. I use cooking spray-it works very well for this.
- Pour batter onto the griddle or pan so the pancakes are about the size you want them. Cook until the top is covered with tiny bubbles. Flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.