These Mojos have a delicious combination of spices, have a crunchy coating, and are easy and fast to prepare.
Serve these Mojos in place of regular fries and you and your guests will love them; enjoy.
Deep Fried Potato Recipe
Recipe Type: Side Dishhttps://cullyskitchen.com/garlic-nutrition-facts/
Mojos -Delicious Deep Fried Potato Recipe
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 medium potatoes with skins
- Mix spices and flour together and place the mixture in a shaking bag.
- Cut potatoes into ½ inch wedges or slices.
- Dip potato slices into the beaten egg-then shake in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry In oil at 375 for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve plain or with sour cream, or your favorite dip.