These Mojos have a delicious combination of spices, have a crunchy coating, and are easy and fast to prepare.
Serve these Mojos in place of regular fries and you and your guests will love them; enjoy.
Mojos -Delicious Deep Fried Potato Recipe
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 medium potatoes with skins
- Mix spices and flour together and place the mixture in a shaking bag.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe/mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe-coating-mix-picture/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/Mojos-Delicious-Deep-Fried-Potato-Recipe-coating-mix-picture.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe-coating-mix-picture” alt=”mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe-coating-mix-picture”][/url]
- Cut potatoes into ½ inch wedges or slices.
- Dip potato slices into the beaten egg-then shake in the flour mixture.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe/mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe-prep-picture/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/Mojos-Delicious-Deep-Fried-Potato-Recipe-prep-picture.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe-prep-picture” alt=”mojos-delicious-deep-fried-potato-recipe-prep-picture”][/url]
- Deep fry In oil at 375 for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve plain or with sour cream, or your favorite dip.g beaten