Living close to the Great Lakes there are times when Salmon fishing is really good here. A great way to preserve it, is to can it?
If you have canned salmon on hand give this Salmon Corn Casserole Recipe a try; it’s really good and is a simple recipe to prepare.
This is also a great recipe for fish on Friday during Lent. I hope you Enjoy.
Salmon Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1 Can Red Salmon
- 1 16 oz package frozen corn
- 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup-mixed with one can of milk.
- 4 eggs beaten
- 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese (shredded or cubed)
- 1 Large onion diced.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine and mix all ingredients well.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a 13 x 9 Casserole Dish for 1 ½ Hour.