Chicken Leg Quarters for Two Recipe
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (I used A-1)
- Dash of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium size, bowl mixes together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, steak sauce, and hot sauce until well combined.
- Using the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat brown chicken on both sides and arrange them on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon the sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 50 – 60 minutes to an internal temperature of 180F.