This is a super simple recipe that’s just the right amount to serve two people. There is very little prep time, and the barbequed like glaze is delicious.
If you need to serve more people just double the recipe.
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stead sauce (I used A-1)
- Dash of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl mix together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, steak sauce, and hot sauce until well combined.
- Using the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat brown chicken on both sides and arrange them on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon the sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 50 – 60 minutes to an internal temperature of 180F.
Adapted from Allrecipes Cook Book