I love doing barbecued pork ribs on the grill. I can safely say next to beef steak they are my favorite.
This Country-Style Pork Ribs recipe is very simple to prepare, and they are delicious.
Sweet and Tangy Country-Style Pork Ribs
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds country-style bone-in ribs
- ½ cup barbeque sauce (plus extra for serving)
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar, salt, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture into the ribs on all sides. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 – 24 hours.
- Prepare grill and preheat the grill for 15 minutes or until the grill is hot. Leave the main burner on and shut off all other burners; trying to maintain a temperature of 350F. Grill ribs on the hot side of grill until nicely browned, move ribs to the cooler side of the grill, and coat with a ¼ cup of the barbeque sauce. Cook for 6 minutes and flip ribs; coat with the remaining sauce.
- Grill to an internal temperature of 350F, remove to a serving platter and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Note: if using a small grill you may need to leave both burners on low to maintain the temperature.
Adapted from Cooks Country