This Slow Cooker Angel Chicken Recipe only requires a few ingredients with very little prep time. Outside of having to cook the pasta, it is pretty much a set it, and forget it a recipe.
I thought it was really good, and my wife loved it! Give this one a try.
Slow Cooker Angel Chicken Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup Tuscan House Italian dressing
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 ½ pound boneless skinless chicken thighs (cut into bite size pieces)
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (optional)
- In a medium size, bowl mix together the cheese, soup, dressing, and wine until thoroughly combined.
- Arrange chicken pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours or until chicken is done.
- Just before the chicken is done cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta, and garnish with parsley; if using.
Adapted from Kraft Recipes