Crab Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts.
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¾ cups plain bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoon butter
- Mix together the cream cheese, crab meat, and the soup mix and set on the side.
- Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast-being careful as not to cut through the back.
- Fill each pocket with the cream cheese, crab stuffing mix. Seal the opening with toothpicks.
- Roll the stuffed chicken breasts in flour, then dip them in the eggs, then coat them with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet brown the stuffed chicken breasts to a golden brown.
- Bake the chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan at 350 degrees for 15 minutes to a ½ hour, or until done.