Frito Pie Hot Dogs
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 1 bag shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 1 can chili
- A bag of Frito chips (coarsely crushed)
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat chili in a saucepan; set aside and keep warm.
- Heat and prepare grill over medium-high heat.
- Lightly toast buns cut side down on grill; set aside.
- Grill hot dogs until slightly charred and heated through.
- Place hot dogs on buns and spoon a generous amount of chili over each hot dog. Top with the corn chips and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place hot dogs on a baking pan and bake at 350F until cheese is melted. Garnish with the green onions.