I wanted to fire up the grill but I did not have the time for a marinade so I decided on this Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts Recipe. The recipe for the glaze looked really good and there was almost no prep time involved. This recipe was also a little different because most of the chicken breast recipes I have prepared called for boneless skinless chicken breasts. I know the skin is not the healthiest thing, but I love the taste. I prepared the recipe as written and the results were excellent. The next time you are in a hurry but still would like to use the grill, give this Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts Recipe a try. Enjoy
|Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts Recipe|
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken breasts (8 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill, skin side down, over medium heat. Cook 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken and brush half the glaze evenly over chicken. Continue cooking and brushing with remaining glaze 10 to 12 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear, or when the thickest part is 165F using a quick read thermometer.