Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (cut to similar sizes)
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (cracked)
- 1/2–1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Mix marinade ingredients and place chicken and marinade in a gallon ziplock bag.
- Marinate 30 minutes to 24 hours. I would recommend overnight.
- Grill breasts till juices run clear and chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve with potatoes or a cold salad and enjoy!