With a heat wave moving into the area the last couple of days I had a good excuse to fire up the Gill again. This Italian Grilled Chicken recipe takes a little time due to the Marinade, but it is well worth the wait; it is just delicious. Cooks fast and goes great with any side dish. I used a 3 pound package of boneless chicken breasts and just upped the recipe for the amount. These Chicken Breasts were pretty flat already. If you are using hand trimmed which are kind of thick I suggest you flatten them. The recipe below is for the standard amount. Just adjust to the amount of chicken you are going to use. Enjoy
Grilled Chicken Recipe
Recipe Type: Grilling
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (cut to similar sizes)
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (cracked)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Mix marinade ingredients and place chicken and marinade in a gallon ziplock bag.
- Marinate 30 minutes to 24 hours. I would recommend overnight.
- Grill breasts till juices run clear and chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/grilled-chicken-recipe/grilled-chicken-recipe-31/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Grilled-Chicken-Recipe-31.jpg” width=”240″ height=”160″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Grilled Chicken Recipe 31″ alt=”Grilled Chicken Recipe 31″][/url] [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/grilled-chicken-recipe/grilled-chicken-recipe-32/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Grilled-Chicken-Recipe-32.jpg” width=”240″ height=”160″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Grilled Chicken Recipe 32″ alt=”Grilled Chicken Recipe 32″][/url]
- Serve with potatoes or a cold salad and enjoy!