Grilled Mushroom Swiss Burger Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- Garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
- 3 large cloves of garlic-sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 12 oz package of fresh mushrooms-sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 2 tomatoes sliced (optional )
- 1 onion sliced ( optional )
- Simmer the mushrooms, butter, garlic and soy sauce till the mushrooms are tender and the juice evaporates. Set aside and keep warm.
- Divide the ground beef into 6 patties-season with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Grill the patties on medium heat until cooked through. Around 10 minutes on each side.
- Divide the sautéed mushrooms equally on top of the burgers.
- Cover the mushroomed burgers with a slice of Swiss cheese. Close the cover on the grill for a minute or
- To melt the cheese over the burgers.
- Serve on hamburger buns topped with onion and sliced tomatoes.