Grilled Ranchero Onion Burgers
- 1 pound ground round
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 1/3 cups French fried onions
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat and prepare grill for medium-high heat
- In a large bowl using your hand mix together burger, 2/3 cups French fried onions, garlic powder, salsa, cheese, and pepper; divide into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over oiled grate until slightly charred and no longer pink inside.
- Serve on buns topped with the remaining French fried onions.