Wow! This is the best Grilled Venison Steak I have ever had. The first Venison of the season and I decided to go all out. It is just a beautiful late fall day here in upper Michigan so I decided to fire up the grill. Venison is usually a little on the dry side so I decided on this Grilled Venison Steak Recipe, that uses a marinade. The result was a delicious, tender, melt in your mouth, grilled Venison steak. Combined with grilled mushrooms and a potato and onion packet it was a meal hard to beat. If you like Venison give this one a try you’ll love it. Enjoy
|Grilled Venison Steak Recipe|
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) packages venison steak
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small measuring bowl.
- Place venison steaks in a casserole dish or plastic container
- Pour marinade over steaks.
- Refrigerate and marinate at least 4 hours, turning every half hour to marinate each side.
- Grill steaks over medium heat, brushing with the left over marinade, until they reach your choice of medium or well done.