Ham and Swiss Sliders Recipe
- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls (qty 12)
- 16 slices thin deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 tbsp butter (1 stick)
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp dried minced onion or onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking pan or casserole dish with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls and cut evenly through the middle so there are a top half and bottom half. Place the bottom half of the rolls into the baking pan/casserole dish.
- Evenly distribute half of the ham (8 pieces) on the bottom half of the rolls, then layer on the swiss cheese. Top with the remaining 8 pieces of ham and place the top half of the rolls on top.
- Melt the butter and mix in yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion/onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well until completely combined. Pour evenly over the rolls.
- Cover the rolls with tin foil for about 10 minutes, then place in the oven (covered) for 20 minutes. Uncover and place back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top of the sliders with parmesan cheese and dried parsley and cut into individual sliders.