Honey Roasted Peanut Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs (or chicken cutlets)
- 3/ 4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- Place the chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound them down using a mallet to about 1/4 inch.
- Pour the honey roasted peanuts into a plastic bag and crush them into small pieces. (A rolling pin works great for this)
- In a medium size, bowl whisks together the egg, coconut milk, salt, and pepper.
- In a shallow dish mix together the crushed peanuts and Panko bread crumbs. (Pie dish works best for this)
- Dredge the pieces of chicken in the coconut mixture, and then roll them in the bread crumb mixture, pressing them lightly to help coat them.
- Cook the chicken in the oil over medium-high heat until golden brown and juices run clear. (Cook in batches do not overcrowd)
- Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.