It has been a while since I put Asian food on the supper menu. I ran across this recipe on my sons blog; Blogchef.net. It looked really good so I decided to give it a try.
This is a simple recipe and fairly quick to put together. The pork chops turn out juicy and tender with a delicious combination of flavors.
The next time you’re in the mood for Asian food give these Korean Style Pork Chops a try; they are really good!
Korean Style Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- In a medium size bowl mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, and Sriracha sauce. Work the chops into the mixture, refrigerate, and marinate for 20 minutes.
- While chops are marinating preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove chops from marinade; reserve the marinade. In a large skillet over medium-high heat using the olive oil, cook the chops on one side for 5 minutes. Flip chops and add the marinade to the skillet and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until chops are done. (145F.)
- Serve hot with sauce over the chops.