Oatmeal White Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Craisins Recipe
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Craisins (5 ounces)
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer blend the butter and brown sugar together until the mixture is creamed together and fluffy and then mix in the eggs until well combined.
- In a large bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients except for the Craisins, and chocolate chips, and then stir in the egg and sugar mixture until moistened. The dough will be stiff.
- Fold in the Craisins and white chocolate chips. Form the dough into balls like you are making meatballs and place them on a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are nicely browned; remove from the cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Makes about 2 dozen depending on size.