Peach Upside-Down Pudding Cake
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (29 ounces) can be sliced yellow cling peaches, drained
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine butter and brown sugar and pour into 13×9-inch pan.
- Arrange peaches on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
- Spoon into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert onto the platter, and cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.