Pork Kabobs with Gravy Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless pork-cut into chunks
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can chicken broth (14.5 ounces)
- 1 cup of water
- 6 small wooden skewers
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- String chunks of pork on skewers
- Combine flour, garlic salt, and pepper on a plate or platter.
- Roll kabobs in flour mixture.
- In a large frying pan brown the kabobs in the oil and butter. Turning frequently.
- Drain the pan and sprinkle the pork with the onion soup mix.
- Add the broth and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil then simmer for 1 hour or until the pork is tender.
- Remove the kabobs and thicken the juice for gravy.