Tender and juicy pork on a stick. This recipe ends with a great tasting gravy. This is a very enjoyable meal. It takes a little while to cook but has very little prep time. If you are looking for a simple but great tasting recipe for dinner-Here it is.
Pork Kabobs with Gravy Recipe
Recipe Type: Main
- 2 pounds boneless pork-cut into chunks
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can chicken broth (14.5 ounces)
- 1 cup water
- 6 small wooden skewers
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- String chunks of pork on skewers
- Combine flour, garlic salt and pepper on a plate or platter.
- Roll kabobs in flour mixture.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/pork-kabobs-with-gravy-recipe/coating-pork-kabobs/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/coating-pork-kabobs.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”coating-pork-kabobs” alt=”coating-pork-kabobs”][/url]
- In a large frying pan brown the kabobs in the oil and butter. Turning frequently.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/pork-kabobs-with-gravy-recipe/browing-pork-kabobs/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/browing-pork-kabobs.jpg” width=”150″ height=”150″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”browning-pork-kabobs” alt=”browning-pork-kabobs”][/url]
- Drain the pan and sprinkle the pork with the onion soup mix.
- Add the broth and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil-then simmer for 1 hour or until the pork is tender.
- Remove the kabobs and thicken the juice for gravy.