This Italian roast beef recipe is one of the best. Prep time is very short. But it does take some time to cook. It is well worth it. The end result is a very juicy and tender roast beef dinner. With plenty of gravy.
I hope you enjoy!
Italian Roast Beef Recipe
- 3–5 lb rump roast
- 2 cans beef gravy (12 ounces each)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms( or fresh your choice)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- ½ cup Italian Dressing
- Mix together, gravy, Italian Dressing, mushrooms, and onion soup mix.
- Pour over roast.
- Bake at 300 degrees in a covered roaster- 1 hour and 15 minutes per pound.