Simple Baked Salmon Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- Just adjust this recipe for the amount of salmon you are preparing.
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake covered for 30 to 45 minutes until easily flaked with a fork.