Simple and delicious. That says it all! This is a simple Baked Salmon Recipe- but it does take a little bit of time due to Marinate time- which is about an hour. So plan a little ahead to allow for it. If you like baked salmon give this a try. You and your Family will love it. The lemon, spices and garlic blend together perfectly.
Simple Baked Salmon Recipe
Recipe Type: Main
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- Just adjust this recipe for the amount of salmon you are preparing.
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/simple-baked-salmon-recipe/simple-baked-salmon-marinade-recipe-picture/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Simple-Baked-Salmon-marinade-Recipe-picture.jpg” width=”240″ height=”160″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Simple Baked Salmon marinade Recipe picture” alt=”Simple Baked Salmon marinade Recipe picture”][/url] [url href=”http://cullyskitchen.com/simple-baked-salmon-recipe/simple-baked-salmon-ready-to-bake-picture/”][img src=”http://cullyskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Simple-Baked-Salmon-ready-to-bake-picture.jpg” width=”240″ height=”160″ class=”alignnone size-full” title=”Simple Baked Salmon ready to bake picture” alt=”Simple Baked Salmon ready to bake picture”][/url]
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake covered for 30 to 45 minutes until easily flaked with a fork.