Simple Deep Fried Apples Recipe
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 11/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4–5 apples (peeled, cored, and sliced into ½ inch slices)
- Oil for deep frying
- Preheat deep fryer to 375F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the egg and milk.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until smooth. (Batter will be on the thin side)
- Dip apple slices in batter and deep fry until golden brown. Place on paper toweling to drain, and salt to taste.