Slow Cooker Leg of Lamb Recipe
- 1 leg of lamb (4–5 pounds)
- 1/ 4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl mix together the honey, Dijon mustard, rosemary, black pepper, lemon zest, and garlic.
- Place the leg of lamb in a large plastic container or bowl and using your hands rub the spice mixture over the lamb. Cover with plastic wrap to seal the spices in and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the lamb in the slow cooker, add salt to taste, and cook on low for 7-8 hours or to the desired doneness.