It is just a crazy week here with a lot to do. I really needed something simple and again it was the slow cooker to the rescue. This Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipe is as simple as it gets; if you like pork and are short on time give this recipe a try. It is so simple I was a little nervous about making it, but the family loved it. This is a simple combination of flavors that produces tender delicious pork chops and superb gravy to serve with mashed potatoes, and your favorite vegetable. Enjoy
|Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipe|
- cup all-purpose flour
- teaspoon ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste ( I used ¼ teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon salt )
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil for browning
- 1 can 14.5 ounces chicken broth
- In a large reseal able plastic bag, combine 1/2 flour, garlic powder, Ground mustard, salt and pepper.
- Shake the chops one at a time in the plastic bag, and brow, in a large skillet using the canola oil; placing them in a slow cooker.
- Using the remaining flour in a small bowl combine the flour with the chicken broth, and pour over the pork chops.
- Cook for 3 to 3 ½ hours till tender. Remove the chops and whisk juices till smooth to form the gravy.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy