Slow Cooker Pork Stew Recipe
- 1 ½ – 2 pounds of boneless pork (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried celery
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cold water
- Hot egg noodles
- In the bottom of the slow cooker mix together the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, soy sauce, dried celery, chili powder, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Mix in the cubed pork and cook on low until pork is tender. (7 – 8 hours)
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with the water until the mixture is smooth. Stir the mixture into the stew and cook on high until mixture is thickened.
- While stew is thickening cook the noodles. Serve the stew mixture over the noodles.