Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1 5-6 pound turkey breast
- 1 package dried onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons season salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- In a bowl mix together the onion soup mix and water. Place the turkey breast in the slow cooker.
- Pour the mixture over the turkey, using your hands well pouring, work the soup mixture under the skin wherever you can.
- In another bowl whisk all the dry spices together and sprinkle over the top of the turkey.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until turkey is done. (165F)