The next time you need to save some time give this Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe a try. I was a little skeptical because it was so heavily spiced, but it turned out to be a delicious combination of flavors.
Like most slow cooker recipes the meat was so tender it melts in your mouth. I served this Slow Cooker Turkey Breast dish over mashed potatoes and used the juice in the slow cooker to make a gray.Print
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1 5-6 pound turkey breast
- 1 package dried onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons season salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- In a bowl mix together the onion soup mix and water. Place the turkey breast in the slow cooker.
- Pour the mixture over the turkey, using your hands well pouring, work the soup mixture under the skin wherever you can.
- In another bowl whisk all the dry spices together and sprinkle over the top of the turkey.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until turkey is done. (165F)