Taco Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 12 large pasta shells
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 ½ cups tortilla chips (crushed)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a fry pan cook ground beef and add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Add cream cheese cover and simmer until cheese is melted. Blend well. Set aside and allow to fully cool.
- While the burger is cooking cook the pasta shells.
- Pour salsa in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Stuff each shell with the meat mixture. Place the stuffed shells in the baking dish and cover the tops of the shells with taco sauce.
- Cover and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, uncover, and sprinkle crushed chips and shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses on top.
- Cook until cheese is melted-for about 15 more minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.