Simply Delicious. This Thai Grilled Chicken Thigh Recipe has very little prep time and can marinade for as little as one hour. I had the time so I marinated the thighs for 2 hours.
I am sure the longer the better. I turned the thighs several times by hand during the process to make sure it stayed coated well. Do yourself a favor and use a meat thermometer.
It will make your life a lot easier. Grill to 165 degrees.
Thai Grilled Chicken Thigh Recipe
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced chili
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour, preferably longer.
- Grill chicken on the BBQ, until golden brown and cooked through. 165 Degrees.