This creamy Crock Pot chicken dinner will be a hit with the whole family. Just add some buttered noodles and dinner is set. If you like creamy Alfredo sauce you will love this recipe.
When I am busy I just love my Crock Pot. Slow cookers are great for set and forget, knowing that dinner is being well taken care of.
Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Recipe
- 3 pounds of chicken
- 1 pkg of Italian salad dressing mix ( 2/3 oz )
- Tablespoons melted butter/ divided
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 can cream of chicken soup ( 10 ½ ounce )
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and sprinkle the Italian dressing on top of the chicken along with 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan. Sauté the onion and garlic.
- Then add the soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir them up until smooth.
- Add the mixture to the crock pot and cook for 1 more hour.