We are continually on the move as parents. We don’t just have to manage and plan our own lives; we also have to do it for the entire family! Whether it’s waking up with babies, keeping up with toddlers, corralling young children, or talking to your teenagers, being a parent takes a lot of energy! That’s why I’m thrilled to be working with Liquid Einstein, the creators of a natural energy drink powder that gives you long-lasting energy and focus!
Einstein Liquid Supplement Facts
Liquid Einstein Healthy Focus Blend Review
“To help you execute everyday duties incredibly well,” says Liquid Einstein. The Liquid Einstein Healthy Focus Blend can help you release your inner genius by providing whole-body energy and mental power.
Here’s what Liquid Einstein has to offer:
- Proprietary neuroenhancer blend for improved focus and mental clarity
- Antioxidants (known to support the immune system)
- Essential vitamins and minerals for improved physical performance (including b vitamins)
- Electrolyte boost for muscle recovery
- Zero Sugar
I appreciate that Liquid Einstein is sugar-free! They use better sugar substitutes (xylitol and sucralose), so you get the energy spike without the crash. I don’t get the headaches or heart palpitations that certain energy drinks do. I appreciate that Liquid Einstein provides me with a variety of vital B-vitamins for physical performance and vitamin C for increased immunity. My mental performance and overall health benefit from the antioxidant and neuroenhancer combinations. I love having consistent energy when I need it, whether concentrating on my work, keeping up with my kids, or getting through the day! On afternoons when I need a boost in my energy levels to get that push in for the day, having a natural energy powder comes in handy.
Natural Brain Fuel Energy Drink Powder
Liquid Einstein comes in handy small energy drink powder vials, which I adore. It’s simple to have a few in my purse or car if I need a pick-me-up while out and about. They’re also easy to pack for excursions because they’re so light. With just a shake or stir, the Liquid Einstein energy drink powder mixes easily with water and tastes like orange fruit juice. This powdered energy drink is ideal to have on hand before engaging in strenuous exercise, and it’s a fantastic way to gain essential electrolytes.
What Are The Liquid Einstein Ingredients?
Here are the ingredients in liquid einstein:
Body Essential Vitamins & Minerals
Quantum Orange contains Thiamin, Niacin, 250 mg Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Folate (200 mcg folic acid), and Vitamin B12, which contribute to a mental and physical boost.
Taurine, Hesperidin, Alpha-GPC, Mucuna Pruriens Extract, and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract are included in the mix to help with analytical capability and concentration. These naturally brain-boosting compounds can aid in the treatment of mental weariness, brain fog, and improved cognitive performance.
Natural Caffeine Content
Caffeine is generated from plant-based components in the Liquid Einstein blend. Green Tea Leaf Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Grape Seed & Skin Extract, and Turmeric Root are only a few of them. Each serving contains 150 milligrams of caffeine. A cup of coffee, for example, has over 100 milligrams of caffeine.
How Much Liquid Einstein Do You Need?
Healthy Focus Blend by Liquid Einstein comes in boxes of 30 individual packs or energy sticks. One of these energy drink powder packets per day, mixed with 16-20 ounces of water, is recommended as a dietary supplement. So a month’s supply of Liquid Einstein should suffice. The greater the savings, the more boxes you purchase. You can save the most money by subscribing to a monthly delivery and not having extras on hand, so that is my preferred option.
Liquid Einstein Orange Brain Supplement 30 Count
- Body Essentials Vitamins & Minerals: Proprietary neuroenhancer blend contains essential vitamins for physical performance and minerals for strong immunity.
- Zero Sugar: Plant-derived caffeine without sugar helps sustain long-lasting energy levels throughout physical activity with no crashing to keep you going on the gym or field.
- Antioxidant: Contains antioxidants that remove potentially damaging oxidizing agents and free radicals for healthy cells.
- Electrolyte Boost: brain-boosting ingredients designed to help you react quickly and concentrate for long periods!
- Focus-Enhancing: Key ingredients from nature help reduce brain fog and fight mental exhaustion so you can remain focused and alert!
Important Points Of Liquid Einstein
Here are some essential points of liquid einstein:
- Liquid Einstein contains a unique formula to help you focus and remember things better. It also contains nutrients to help you get the energy you need to get through your day. These ingredients function by increasing blood flow to the brain and fighting the agents that cause memory loss and poor attention.
- The maker of Liquid Einstein is not listed on the company’s website. Even though they have a website, the company has not provided vital information to inspire buyers to try their goods. It’s also unknown if they have any other formulae for different health issues.
- This vitamin and mineral-rich combination helps maintain a healthy immune system while enhancing daily activities, including study, work, and exercise.
- These promote the formation of healthy cells and aid in eliminating antioxidants.
- These aid in improving focus and preventing brain weariness.
It also contains plant-derived caffeine, which is sugar-free and helps to keep your mind and body in good shape.
- Ingredients in Liquid Einstein could have scientific origins. The active components use the principle of biological stimulation in the brain to improve intellect, concentration, memory, focus, awareness, and mood. It may be challenging to establish if the components have been clinically studied because the contents are unknown.
Vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts are used to make Liquid Einstein. It is gluten-free and non-GMO certified. According to the manufacturers, the product does not include any addictive substances that are harmful to one’s health. One packet per day is the recommended dosage. The product comes in a pack of thirty energy sticks. You may, however, visit a doctor and obtain a prescription if you so desire.