1. In a bowl combine oil and garlic and let set for 15minutes.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, pepper, salt and paprika. Stir well.
3. Add parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and parsley to the breadcrumb mixture and stir well to combine.
4. Dip chicken breast into oil to coat on both sides, then dip into crumb mixture coating well on both sides. 5. Place chicken breast on greased baking dish.
6. Repeat with all chicken breasts.
7. Drizzle remaining oil over chicken breasts.
8. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with mashed potatoes or your favorite rice dish.
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
1 tablespoon parsley, chop