If you like pork and enjoy using your slow cooker or crock pot you will love this Slow Cooker Stewed Pork Chop Recipe. The green peppers, tomatoes and onions are just a perfect combination to go along with the seasoning called for in this recipe. By the middle of the afternoon the aroma from the food cooking smelled so good I just couldn’t wait to try it. It was well worth the wait, it was just delicious. Serve the gravy over rice or mashed potatoes and you will have a dinner everyone will love with the time conveyance of using a slow cooker. Enjoy
4 boneless pork chops, each about 1/2-3/4 inch thick
2 medium onions, chopped
2 celery ribs, chopped
1 large green pepper, sliced
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 beef bouillon cube
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons water
1. Salt and pepper pork chops if desired.
2. Add all ingredients except water and cornstarch to the crock pot.
3. Cook on low for 5 1/2 hours.
4. Mix cornstarch and water together and stir into crock pot.
5. Cook 30 minutes more.
6. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.