This recipe uses mostly store-bought ingredients, but if you’re in a hurry to put something together after work, or school, it could be just what you’re looking for. This is a simple recipe that cooks quickly so you can have these Beef with Cheese Kinds of ravioli on the table in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy
Beef with Cheese Ravioli Recipe
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 can Hunts Roasted Garlic & Onion pasta sauce (24 ounces)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
- 1 package refrigerated cheese ravioli (9–11 ounce package) If you don’t have the refrigerated available use frozen – add 10 minutes to the cooking time or precook them.
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray break up, and cook ground sirloin until browned and no longer pink inside; drain if needed.
- Add the diced tomatoes and pasta sauce to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a boil and gently stir in the ravioli. Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender – 5 to 10 minutes longer if from frozen.
- Serve hot garnished with parmesan cheese.
Adapted from readyseteat.com