Pan-fried or grilled these Butter Burgers are delicious. Add cheese and some of your favorite condiments and are good for a great lunch or supper.
The original recipe calls for cheddar Cheese-I substituted provolone because that is what I had on hand.
Culver’s Butter Burger Recipe
- 8 tablespoons salted butter (Softened)
- 1-pound ground beef
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Dill pickle slices
- Form burger into 4 patties and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of butter on top of each bun.
- Cook burgers in a large skillet over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side. Place a slice of cheese on each burger, cover and continue cooking until cheese is melted. (Burgers should be 160F. when done)
- Place burgers on bun bottoms, add the pickles and then top with the buttered bun tops.
Adapted from blogchef.net