I just couldn’t pass this Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe up. This is a very simple and low cost recipe. I followed this recipe and used Velveeta cheese, but I think shredded cheddar would also work very well, and help lower the sodium content a little bit. Sometimes something simple is really good; this Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe is one of them-give it a try, and enjoy.
|Ramen Noodle Casserole Recipe||
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion , Diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 3 cups water
- Velveeta cheese-to taste
- Brown Hamburger and onion, then add flavoring packets from ramen noodles and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add the water and the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Then add ramen noodles and cook for about 4 minutes more.
- Pour into a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray, and cover with sliced Velveeta cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheese is melted.