Back to the basics of meat and potatoes again with this slow cooker country-style pork ribs recipe. Being pressed for time again I decided again to take the easy way out and use my slow cooker; Country style pork ribs with mashed potatoes are one of my favorites. This is a simple recipe with very little prep time; save some of the juices at the end of the cooking cycle to use to make delicious gravy. Goes great with mashed potatoes or hash browns.
|Slow Cooker Country-Style Pork Ribs Recipe|
- 4 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs (or beef ribs)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce (about 2 cups)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup honey or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Place ribs in slow cooker or crock pot.
- Pour barbeque sauce over ribs and drizzle the honey over the top.
- Add in the sliced onions and diced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in the slow cooker 7-8 hours or until tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or hash browns-Enjoy!