This Slow Cooker Maple Country Style Ribs recipe is very easy to put together requiring almost no prep time, but 7-8 hours in the slow cooker freeing up a lot of time to enjoy your day. I added 2 teaspoons of instant tapioca to the recipe to thicken the sauce.
Adapted from Allrecipies.comPrint
Slow Cooker Maple Country Style Ribs
- 1 1/2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Spray slow cooker lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix all the spices, onion and tapioca together in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the ribs in the slow cooker and turn to coat.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until ribs are melt in your mouth tender.